The Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation is the state agency responsible for managing fish and wildlife. The Wildlife Department receives no general state tax appropriations and is supported by hunting and fishing license fees and special taxes through the Wildlife & Sport Fish Restoration Program on sporting equipment and motorboat fuels paid by anglers, boaters hunters and recreational shooters.
- Youth Bonus Antlerless Deer Hunt Application - Deadline August 15 - Apply - Learn More...
- 2014-2015 Hunting and Fishing Guides Now Available Online! Hunting - Fishing
- Your Side of the Fence - Summer Edition 2014
- State Waterfowl Stamp Design Contest Seeks Entries
- 2014 Florida Largemouth Bass Stocking Report