The Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation is the state agency responsible for managing fish and wildlife. The Wildlife Department receives no general state tax appropriations and is supported by hunting and fishing license fees and special taxes through the Wildlife & Sport Fish Restoration Program on sporting equipment and motorboat fuels paid by anglers, boaters hunters and recreational shooters.
- "USFWS to reopen comment period on Lesser Prairie Chicken proposed listing"
- Oklahoma Deer Hunters Harvesting More Mature Bucks
- Free family fishing clinics slated throughout summer
- Selman Bat Watch coming soon
- OKC Parks and Recreation Fishing Classes Schedule
- Landowners and Deer benefit from Deer Management Assistant Program