The Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation is the state agency responsible for managing fish and wildlife. The Wildlife Department receives no general state tax appropriations and is supported by hunting and fishing license fees and special taxes through the Wildlife & Sport Fish Restoration Program on sporting equipment and motorboat fuels paid by anglers, boaters hunters and recreational shooters.
- Governor Mary Fallin Comments on Lesser Prairie Chicken Being Listed as a Threatened Species
- Statewide Elk Hunting Season Approved by Oklahoma Wildlife Conservation Commission
- Crappie or Gobbler?
- Controlled Hunt Application Now Available!
- 2014 Biologists' Gobbler Report
- Hackberry Flat Day April 19th!