Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation
If you are using a mobile device, write your confirmation number on your field tag. Your mobile web browser must be an Internet compliant browser. Some mobile devices like the Blackberry may come with a proprietary non-standard Internet browser, and not function correctly.
How would you like to help collect important data that would be used to better manage the state's deer herd? See more...
The E-check Web Portal allows sportsmen to check in their deer, turkey, paddlefish,
or elk carcass online.
- Enter your Last Name
- Enter your Drivers License or Social Security Number.
- Select your Birth Date with the drop down menus.
- Select your Animal Type: Deer, Turkey, Paddlefish, or Elk. Deer is the default.
- Mandatory field or information (required).
- Select your Hunt Locations or Regions from the drop down list.
- Click Next for the next screen.
- Antlered Deer Definition: Any deer, regardless of sex, with at least three (3) inches of antler length above the natural hairline on either side.
- Warning: The information you put on this form will be used to record your game harvest. Failure to provide accurate information could result in false information on your carcass tag which is a criminal offense and is subject to prosecution.
- Use the “REPRINT CARCASS TAG” button, if you need to reprint your carcass tag or if you need to confirm you checked your animal.
Information About Turkey Check In
- All turkeys must be checked statewide!
- Deer regions consist of all four regions: NE, SE, SW, NW.