Operated by the City of Tulsa. There is a boat ramp located at the Upper Spavinaw Recreation Area off of 468 Road East of the Brush Creek Bridge, and west of the Brush Creek Bridge. There is a boat ramp and fishing dock at Lake Eucha Park on the northwest side of the State Highway 10 Bridge. A boat ramp is located at the Lake Eucha Permit Office on the Southwest side of the highway 10 bridge. Eucha Point has a boat ramp and fishing dock. There is a ramp just to the northeast of the Eucha Dam off of E 440 Road.
Lake Eucha (Google Map) is located 4.5 miles south of Jay on US 59.
City of Tulsa manages campgrounds and boat ramps.
- Blue Water Bait & Tackle- (918) 435-4623
- Benge Creek Outfitters- (918) 782-6525
- Walmart Supercenter (Grove)- (918) 786-8561
- Blue Moon Bait & Tackle- (918) 782-4009
- Grand Lake Sports Center- (918) 786-2300
- Honey Creek Outdoors- (918) 801-7653
- Ketch-um Bait Shop- (918) 323-2009
- Littlefield's Sporting Goods- (918) 257-4027
- Gibson Bait & Tackle- (918) 479-1970
- Big Daddys Lures- (918) 479-4665
Florida strain largemouth bass have been stocked since 2016.