Operated by the City of Tulsa. There are 2 boat ramps, as well as a couple public fishing docks, on the northwest side of the lake off of Lake Street.
Spavinaw Lake (Google Map) is located just south of Spavinaw on SH 20.
City of Tulsa manages two boat ramps. Oklahoma State Parks manages a primitive campground.
- Benge Creek Outfitters- (918) 782-6525
- Blue Water Bait & Tackle- (918) 435-4623
- Blue Moon Bait & Tackle- (918) 782-4009
- Ketch-um Bait Shop- (918) 323-2009
- Gibson Bait & Tackle- (918) 479-1970
- Big Daddys Lures- (918) 479-4665
- Walmart Supercenter (Pryor)- (918) 825-6000
- Littlefield's Sporting Goods- (918) 257-4027
- Walmart Supercenter (Grove)- (918) 786-8561
- Honey Creek Outdoors- (918) 801-7653
Aug 7. Elevation is Normal (stable), water temperature 76°F and stained. (USGS Lake Level)
Bass, Largemouth Fair on crankbaits, jigs, plastic baits, worms around main lake.
Crappie, Black Fair on jigs, minnows around brush structure, docks.
Catfish, Channel Fair on cut bait, shad around flats, main lake.
Report submitted by Kody Moore (Game Warden Mayes County)