Oklahoma State Parks manages campgrounds with full RV hookups, cabins, and trails for hiking, ATVs, and equestrian. ODWC manages primitive campgrounds on local WMAs only during open deer and turkey hunting seasons.
- Rebel Bait Shop- (918) 297-7405
- Sardis Lake Custom Lures- (918) 942-8118
- Double K Bait & More- (918) 613-4101
- B & B Bait & Tackle- (918) 652-5117
- Lakeside One Stop- (918) 334-6180
- Walmart Supercenter (McAlester)- (918) 423-8585
- Eufaula Cove Marina- (918) 689-7723
- Atwoods (McAlester)- (918) 429-1000
- Flamingo Fish & Marine
- JJ's Bait Shop- (918) 552-2272
(Carlton, Coon Creek and Wayne Wallace Lakes and From Carlton Lake Dam downstream 1.5 miles to the State Park boundary)
Channel and/or blue catfish: six combined per day.
(Carlton, Coon Creek and Wayne Wallace Lakes)
Allowed methods: up to two rods and reels per person, bowfishing.
(From Carlton Lake Dam downstream 1.5 miles to the State Park boundary)
Allowed methods: only one rod and reel per person during trout season (other times up to two rods and reels per person).
Note: For more trout regulations, see Trout Regulations.