Sardis Lake (Google Map) is located 3.5 miles north of Clayton on Sardis Lake Rd.
U.S. Corps of Engineers manages three campgrounds located around the lake offering various facilities including general hookups, restrooms, showering facilities, a swim beach and fishing docks. The lake also has facilities for group camping and picnic shelters equipped with tables, electricity and large outdoor cooking grills.
- Sardis Lake Custom Lures- (918) 942-8118
- Rebel Bait Shop- (918) 297-7405
- Walmart Supercenter (McAlester)- (918) 423-8585
- Atwoods (McAlester)- (918) 429-1000
- Lakeside One Stop- (918) 334-6180
- Double K Bait & More- (918) 613-4101
- D&J Bait N Grub- (918) 655-7975
- B & B Bait & Tackle- (918) 652-5117
- JC's Store- (580) 933-4957
- JJ's Bait Shop- (918) 552-2272
Sep 29. Elevation is 1 ft. above normal (falling), water temperature 85°F and stained. (USACE Lake Level)
Bass, Largemouth Fair on bill baits, buzz baits, crankbaits, lipless baits, plastic baits, spinnerbaits around brush structure, channels, coves, points, shorelines.
Report submitted by Thomas Gillham