FEATURED IN THE SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2020 ISSUE:
- The annual Big Game Report provides an analysis of harvest results from last year's hunting seasons. It's time again for "Hunters in the Know ... Take a Doe!" writes Dallas Barber, Big Game Biologist.
- The many roles of an Oklahoma Game Warden are outlined by Lt. Joe Alexander, Game Warden Supervisor based in Osage County.
- In our regular Panoramas column, the importance of harvesting a doe or more this year is spelled out by Jerry Shaw, Wildlife Division Program Supervisor.
- We are celebrating our Diamond Anniversary here at Outdoor Oklahoma this year. Come reminisce with us as we revisit some Pages From the Past.
- Our regular "Off the Beaten Path" section features "State and Lake (and World!) Record Fish," "Game Warden's Journal," "Game Bag," "Outdoor Calendar" and much more, including a full-page Hunting Seasons Poster that can be cut out and pinned for all to see.
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TODAY!
ONLY $10 A YEAR, OR $25 FOR 3 YEARS!
To subscribe with a credit card, visit Go Outdoors Oklahoma at TinyURL.com/GetOutdoorOklahoma and shop as a guest in the Outdoor Store, or log into your Go Outdoors Oklahoma account.
To subscribe with bill-me-later, check or cash, call (800) 777-0019.
- Order A Subscription
- View Past Issues Online
- Readers' Photography Showcase
- Magazine Article Index
- Freelance Guidelines
- Magazine Staff
MAGAZINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
To renew your subscription with a credit card, log into your account at license.GoOutdoorsOklahoma.com.
To renew your subscription with check or cash, please call (800) 777-0019.