FEATURED IN THE SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2021 ISSUE:
- Our annual Big Game Harvest Report details a record-setting hunting season for 2020-21, as deer hunters surged past previous marks for participation and harvest.
- Last year's increased doe bag limit was a boost for ODWC's Hunters Against Hunger program, writes Kelly Bostian of KJB Outdoors.
- Communication & Education Specialist Jena Donnell takes a look at A Century of Science, celebrating Oklahoma Academy of Science's 100th year.
- Chief of Wildlife Bill Dinkines details the whys and wherefores of recent changes in turkey hunting regulations in our regular Panoramas column.
- Learn what's going on with the Oklahoma Wildlife Conservation Foundation, and get up close and personal with Foundation Board member Jean Kates.
- Our regular "Off the Beaten Path" section features your fishing photos in "The Dock" along with "Game Warden's Journal," "Taste of the Wild," "Outdoor Calendar" and more!
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TODAY!
ONLY $10 A YEAR, OR $25 FOR 3 YEARS!
To subscribe with a credit card, visit Go Outdoors Oklahoma at TinyURL.com/GetOutdoorOklahoma and shop as a guest in the Outdoor Store, or log into your Go Outdoors Oklahoma account.
To subscribe with bill-me-later, check or cash, call (800) 777-0019.
- Order A Subscription
- View Archived Issues Online
- Readers' Photography Showcase
- Magazine Article Index
- Freelance Guidelines
- Magazine Staff
MAGAZINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
To renew your subscription with a credit card, log into your account at license.GoOutdoorsOklahoma.com.
To renew your subscription with check or cash, please call (800) 777-0019.