FEATURED IN THE JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2021 ISSUE:
- Growing in popularity, bowfishing is coming more into focus for its impact on native nongame species. Senior Fisheries Biologist Jason Schooley assesses the sport's status in Oklahoma and what might be considered going forward from a fisheries management perspective.
- It's time to think about applying for a Controlled Hunts opportunity, and we've got tips and trends for you to maximize your odds of being selected for the Hunt of a Lifetime?
- In our regular Panoramas column, Oklahoma's Secretary of Energy and Environment Kenneth Wagner lauds the Wildlife Department for pursuing federal Natural Resources Damage Assessment and Restoration (NRDA) funds for various conservation projects across the state.
- ODWC Legislative Liaison Corey Jager answers questions about her work with lawmakers and how it benefits the sportsmen and sportswomen of Oklahoma.
- Our "Off the Beaten Path" section has expanded for 2021 with several new regular features including "Why It's the Law" and "Wild About Cooking." Readers will still enjoy items already appearing, including "Game Warden's Journal," "Game Bag" and "Outdoor Calendar."
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TODAY!
ONLY $10 A YEAR, OR $25 FOR 3 YEARS!
To subscribe with a credit card, visit Go Outdoors Oklahoma at TinyURL.com/GetOutdoorOklahoma and shop as a guest in the Outdoor Store, or log into your Go Outdoors Oklahoma account.
To subscribe with bill-me-later, check or cash, call (800) 777-0019.
- Order A Subscription
- View Past Issues Online
- Readers' Photography Showcase
- Magazine Article Index
- Freelance Guidelines
- Magazine Staff
MAGAZINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
To renew your subscription with a credit card, log into your account at license.GoOutdoorsOklahoma.com.
To renew your subscription with check or cash, please call (800) 777-0019.