Striped bass on Keystone Lake
Learn how to use live bait and target striped bass on Keystone Lake, just outside of Tulsa, Ok.
Trophy Bluegill fishing on Doc Hollis Lake in SW Oklahoma (Sandy Sanders WMA)
Published on Apr 12, 2016 Go fishing at a new ODWC owned lake in SW Oklahoma located on Sandy Sanders WMA. See why fish biologist consider this to be a trophy sunfish fishery and what they are doing to improve its conditions.
Take me Fishing Day
Published on Jun 29, 2016 NewsOn6 Meteorologist Dick Faurot teams up with Zebco each year to host the Take Me Fishing Day event in Tulsa.
FEATURED IN THE JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2018 ISSUE:
- A new wildlife management area opened to the public this past autumn. Readers get a first look at Arbuckle Springs, perhaps the most ecologically diverse public areas managed by the Wildlife Department..
- Want to see a remarkable sampling of nature? Look no further than Red Slough Wildlife Management Area in far southeastern Oklahoma. Wildlife Diversity Information Specialist Jena Donnell tells us about this area that was recently named to the U.S. Forest Service's 2017 list of Top NautreWatch Viewing Sites.
- Our annual report on Controlled Hunt Selections can be found in this issue. Learn how you can play the odds to possibly increase you chances of getting drawn for your hunt of a lifetime.
- In the regular "Watchable Wildlife" feature, Laura Eckart profiles America's tallest bird, the whooping crane. These birds have made a respectiable comeback from the brink of extinction with the help of intensive conservation efforts.
- Our regular "Off the Beaten Path" section features "Game Warden's Journal," "Game Bag," "Outdoor Calendar" and much more.
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TODAY!
MAGAZINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
To renew your subscription, please call (800) 777-0019.