Red River Stripers
We take Newson6 Meteorologist Disk Faurot striper fishing in the Red River below Lake Texoma.
Striped bass on Keystone Lake
Learn how to use live bait and target striped bass on Keystone Lake, just outside of Tulsa, Ok.
Trophy Bluegill fishing on Doc Hollis Lake in SW Oklahoma (Sandy Sanders WMA)
Published on Apr 12, 2016 Go fishing at a new ODWC owned lake in SW Oklahoma located on Sandy Sanders WMA. See why fish biologist consider this to be a trophy sunfish fishery and what they are doing to improve its conditions.
Take me Fishing Day
Published on Jun 29, 2016 NewsOn6 Meteorologist Dick Faurot teams up with Zebco each year to host the Take Me Fishing Day event in Tulsa.
FEATURED IN THE JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2019 ISSUE:
- “There’s Quail in Them Thar Hills!” The timberlands of southeastern Oklahoma might seem like an odd place to hunt for quail, but it’s been happening for the past several years in the name of research.
- Want to win a controlled hunt? What are the odds? Learn just that by examining statistics from last year's hunt drawings to plan your application strategy for this year's drawings.
- Wildlife Diversity Information Specialist Jena Donnell takes readers back 12,000 years to a remarkable archaeological site “Where Buffalo Roamed” on the Cooper Wildlife Management Area.
- The Lower Mountain Fork River proves quite challenging for some of the best youth fly fishermen in the world as they sharpen their skills on this “World-class Water.”
- In the regular "Watchable Wildlife" feature, Whitney Jenkins profiles the North American beaver, which is the largest rodent found in Oklahoma.
- Our regular "Off the Beaten Path" section features "Game Warden's Journal," "Game Bag," "Outdoor Calendar" and much more.
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TODAY!
- View Past Issues Online
- Magazine Article Index
- Readers' Photography Showcase
- Freelance Guidelines
- Magazine Staff
MAGAZINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
To renew your subscription, please call (800) 777-0019.