Outdoor Oklahoma 40 Year Anniversary Special
In 1976, Outdoor Oklahoma began airing its weekly television show on the OETA network across Oklahoma. Forty years later, Outdoor Oklahoma continues its relationship with OETA, bringing quality outdoor programming across Oklahoma every Sunday morning at 8am. In this episode, current host Todd Craighead sits down with many of the previous hosts and producers to talk about the successes of the past 40 years and beyond.
How To Make a Knife
In this segment we visit with an accomplished knife maker who shows us just how easy it is to build a knife.
Historic Flood of 2015
In 2015, Oklahoma experienced what experts have called an unprecedented event. How were fish and wildlife affected?
Opening Day Lake Hefner May 30th, 1946
Enjoy film footage of the opening day of Fishing at Lake Hefner in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. 70 years of great fishing in the Oklahoma City area.
Red River Stripers
We take Newson6 Meteorologist Disk Faurot striper fishing in the Red River below Lake Texoma.
FEATURED IN THE MARCH/APRIL 2018 ISSUE:
- It's springtime, when a young man's (or woman's) fancy turns to ... fishing! Information & Education Specialist Skyler St. Yves describes some awesome angling using artificial lures, the focus of this issue's 2018 Anglers' Guide.
- We are talking turkey with Information & Education Specialist Kelly Adams, who tells us about one of Oklahoma's greatest conservation success stories.
- There's still plenty of time this year to enjoy some remarkable bird watching during this Year of the Bird, writes Information & Education Specialist Jena Donnell.
- In the regular "Watchable Wildlife" feature, Micah Stevens takes a peek at a peeper -- a spring peeper to be exact. These tiny frogs can produce a large chorus as they herald the arrival of spring.
- Our regular "Off the Beaten Path" section features "Game Warden's Journal," "Game Bag," "Outdoor Calendar" and much more.
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TODAY!
- View Past Issues Online
- Magazine Article Index
- Readers' Photography Showcase
- Freelance Guidelines
- Magazine Staff
MAGAZINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
To renew your subscription, please call (800) 777-0019.