Red River Stripers
We take Newson6 Meteorologist Disk Faurot striper fishing in the Red River below Lake Texoma.
Striped bass on Keystone Lake
Learn how to use live bait and target striped bass on Keystone Lake, just outside of Tulsa, Ok.
Trophy Bluegill fishing on Doc Hollis Lake in SW Oklahoma (Sandy Sanders WMA)
Published on Apr 12, 2016 Go fishing at a new ODWC owned lake in SW Oklahoma located on Sandy Sanders WMA. See why fish biologist consider this to be a trophy sunfish fishery and what they are doing to improve its conditions.
Take me Fishing Day
Published on Jun 29, 2016 NewsOn6 Meteorologist Dick Faurot teams up with Zebco each year to host the Take Me Fishing Day event in Tulsa.
FEATURED IN THE SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2018 ISSUE:
- Archery deer hunters set a new record during the 2017-18 season, harvesting 29,094 deer. The total deer harvest was up 9 percent from the previous year. See all the stats from this past deer season in the 2017-18 Big Game Report.
- Wildlife Diversity Information Specialist Jena Donnell takes us to the Ozark Plateau National Wildlife Refuge as biologists study the wide variety of bats that use the area.
- Looking for a place for some rest and relaxation? Our Destination Outdoors! in this issue is Crowder Lake University Park, and Laura Eckart takes us for a visit.
- Our yearlong "Focus on Hunter Education" continues with information about staying safe while in the field.
- In the regular "Watchable Wildlife" feature, Curtis Brock profiles the wood duck, a waterfowl species that makes its nest in holes in trees.
- Our regular "Off the Beaten Path" section features "Game Warden's Journal," "Game Bag," "Outdoor Calendar" and much more.
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TODAY!
- View Past Issues Online
- Magazine Article Index
- Readers' Photography Showcase
- Freelance Guidelines
- Magazine Staff
MAGAZINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
To renew your subscription, please call (800) 777-0019.