Tag along with Paul and Debbie as they you how to catch sandbass with live shad and then snag a paddlefish all in one day.
Ryan and Todd Fishing
Our host, Todd Craighead, shares a special day fishing with a little girl who has the same rare birth defect as him.
How to Hunt Morel Mushrooms
Spring time is a perfect opportunity to hunt not only turkeys, but a rare delicacy of the woods, morel mushrooms.
Bassmaster Classic 2016
The 2016 Bassmaster Classic was held in Oklahoma at Grand Lake in NE Oklahoma and the BOK Center in downtown Tulsa. We show you highlights from this event as well as take you behind the scenes and show you what happens to the fish once they are weighted in on the arena stage. We also give you a look at what its like to be a fishing industry insider. Additional footage courtesy of B.A.S.S.
Wintertime Striped Bass
In this episode we travel to Lake Texoma as we go after some big, wintertime striped bass. Our anglers show us their preferred wintertime technique, dead sticking. Watch and see why Lake Texoma is considered one of the best striped bass fisheries in the country!
FEATURED IN THE NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2018 ISSUE:
- It's been a year of waiting, but it's finally here! The annual Outdoor Oklahoma Calendar Issue features a special pullout section with great photos featuring the state's natural wonders.
- Wildlife Diversity Information Specialist Jena Donnell travels to the state's oldest wildlife management area for a look at one of the state's rarest birds. Endangered red-cockaded woodpeckers make their home in the McCurtain County Wilderness Area.
- Dedicated to the sportsmen and sportswomen of Oklahoma, the Wildlife Department's renovated headquarters building in Oklahoma City is now open for business.
- Our yearlong "Focus on Hunter Education" culminates with information about staying safe with firearms.
- In the regular "Watchable Wildlife" feature, Whitney Jenkins profiles the pronghorn, a species all to itself.
- Our regular "Off the Beaten Path" section features "Game Warden's Journal," "Game Bag," "Outdoor Calendar" and much more.
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TODAY!
- View Past Issues Online
- Magazine Article Index
- Readers' Photography Showcase
- Freelance Guidelines
- Magazine Staff
MAGAZINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
To renew your subscription, please call (800) 777-0019.