Outdoor Oklahoma 40 Year Anniversary Special
In 1976, Outdoor Oklahoma began airing its weekly television show on the OETA network across Oklahoma. Forty years later, Outdoor Oklahoma continues its relationship with OETA, bringing quality outdoor programming across Oklahoma every Sunday morning at 8am. In this episode, current host Todd Craighead sits down with many of the previous hosts and producers to talk about the successes of the past 40 years and beyond.
How To Make a Knife
In this segment we visit with an accomplished knife maker who shows us just how easy it is to build a knife.
Historic Flood of 2015
In 2015, Oklahoma experienced what experts have called an unprecedented event. How were fish and wildlife affected?
Opening Day Lake Hefner May 30th, 1946
Enjoy film footage of the opening day of Fishing at Lake Hefner in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. 70 years of great fishing in the Oklahoma City area.
Red River Stripers
We take Newson6 Meteorologist Disk Faurot striper fishing in the Red River below Lake Texoma.
FEATURED IN THE NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2017 ISSUE:
- This issue is the 2018 Calendar Issue. Beautiful full-page photos of Oklahoma wildlife and scenery
are featured in a calendar format to enjoy all through the coming year.
- Wildlife Diversity Information Specialist Jena Donnell writes about a project shedding light
on an elusive nighttime flier, the diminutive saw-whet owl.
- A bonus deer makes a great gift during the Holiday Antlerless Deer Season. And a good
place to get one is Black Kettle Wildlife Management Area, this issue's Destnation Outdoors! feature
by Information Specialist Kelly Adams.
- In the regular "Watchable Wildlife" feature, Jerrod Davis lays out the facts and exposes
the myths about the mysterious mountain lion.
- Our regular "Off the Beaten Path" section features "Game Warden's Journal," "Game Bag,"
"Outdoor Calendar" and much more.
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TODAY!
MAGAZINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
To renew your subscription, please call (800) 777-0019.