Striped bass on Keystone Lake
Learn how to use live bait and target striped bass on Keystone Lake, just outside of Tulsa, Ok.
Trophy Bluegill fishing on Doc Hollis Lake in SW Oklahoma (Sandy Sanders WMA)
Published on Apr 12, 2016 Go fishing at a new ODWC owned lake in SW Oklahoma located on Sandy Sanders WMA. See why fish biologist consider this to be a trophy sunfish fishery and what they are doing to improve its conditions.
Take me Fishing Day
Published on Jun 29, 2016 NewsOn6 Meteorologist Dick Faurot teams up with Zebco each year to host the Take Me Fishing Day event in Tulsa.
FEATURED IN THE NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2017 ISSUE:
- This issue is the 2018 Calendar Issue. Beautiful full-page photos of Oklahoma wildlife and scenery
are featured in a calendar format to enjoy all through the coming year.
- Wildlife Diversity Information Specialist Jena Donnell writes about a project shedding light
on an elusive nighttime flier, the diminutive saw-whet owl.
- A bonus deer makes a great gift during the Holiday Antlerless Deer Season. And a good
place to get one is Black Kettle Wildlife Management Area, this issue's Destnation Outdoors! feature
by Information Specialist Kelly Adams.
- In the regular "Watchable Wildlife" feature, Jerrod Davis lays out the facts and exposes
the myths about the mysterious mountain lion.
- Our regular "Off the Beaten Path" section features "Game Warden's Journal," "Game Bag,"
"Outdoor Calendar" and much more.
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TODAY!
MAGAZINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
To renew your subscription, please call (800) 777-0019.