Red River Stripers
We take Newson6 Meteorologist Disk Faurot striper fishing in the Red River below Lake Texoma.
Striped bass on Keystone Lake
Learn how to use live bait and target striped bass on Keystone Lake, just outside of Tulsa, Ok.
Trophy Bluegill fishing on Doc Hollis Lake in SW Oklahoma (Sandy Sanders WMA)
Published on Apr 12, 2016 Go fishing at a new ODWC owned lake in SW Oklahoma located on Sandy Sanders WMA. See why fish biologist consider this to be a trophy sunfish fishery and what they are doing to improve its conditions.
Take me Fishing Day
Published on Jun 29, 2016 NewsOn6 Meteorologist Dick Faurot teams up with Zebco each year to host the Take Me Fishing Day event in Tulsa.
FEATURED IN THE JULY/AUGUST 2018 ISSUE:
- Our magazine readers came through again this year with some stunning views they captured for the annual Readers' Photography Showcase. Check out the 88 images that made the cut out of more than 1,400 submissions.
- What are the guiding principles behind the Wildlife Department's mission to manage Oklahoma's wildlife resources and habitat? Assistant Director Wade Free outlines the North American Model of Wildlife Conservation in the regular "Panoramas" column.
- Our yearlong "Focus on Hunter Education" continues with information about wildlife conservation and management, focusing on black bears, bobwhites and feral swine.
- In the regular "Watchable Wildlife" feature, Laura Eckart profiles the golden eagle, a majestic raptor that can be seen year-round in Oklahoma's Panhandle.
- Our regular "Off the Beaten Path" section features "Game Warden's Journal," "Game Bag," "Outdoor Calendar" and much more.
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TODAY!
- View Past Issues Online
- Magazine Article Index
- Readers' Photography Showcase
- Freelance Guidelines
- Magazine Staff
MAGAZINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
To renew your subscription, please call (800) 777-0019.