How to Apply
All proceeds from Outdoor Oklahoma Adventures benefit wildlife conservation, research, and public hunting and fishing in Oklahoma. Entries can be purchased online through the Go Outdoors Oklahoma system. There's no limit on the number of entries you can purchase.
Entries are available for $10 per ticket, or $30 for a bundle of five tickets. Please note that a $3 administrative fee is required for online transactions, but you can purchase unlimited entries and other licenses during a single transaction and only pay one $3 fee. You are not required to purchase or have a hunting or fishing license to enter but will be required to purchase a valid license for the adventure you win if required.
To view available Outdoor Oklahoma Adventures go here, then select the Buy Ticket or Buy Bundle option to proceed to the Go Outdoors Oklahoma system to purchase. See the rules below for additional details.
- It is not necessary to possess an Oklahoma hunting or fishing license in order to purchase an entry for Outdoor Oklahoma Adventures; however, a winner will be required to have a valid license in Oklahoma at the time of the adventure if it is required. Winners must abide by all applicable Oklahoma hunting and fishing laws and regulations.
- The deadline for entering is 11:59 PM Central Standard Time (CST) for the end date listed for each adventure posted.
- Winners will be notified within two weeks following the entry deadline. A winner has five (5) business days after notification to accept/claim the adventure, otherwise, it will be offered to the next alternate selected in the drawing.
- Winners and their companions/guests will be responsible for the proper care and transport of edible portions of harvested fish/game from the adventure back to their place of residence.
- Winners are allowed a one-time transfer of their adventure package to other eligible persons.
- Winners who accept and/or persons receiving a transfer agree to allow the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation (ODWC) to use their name/hometown in announcing the winner. The ODWC also reserves the right to use photographs and videos of the adventure, including those of the participants, in departmental publications and advertisements.