2023 Regulation Cover Photo Contest
Your photo could be the cover of the next Oklahoma Fishing and Hunting Regulations booklet. See below for the 2023 contest criteria, general rules and submission form.
2023 Contest Criteria:
- It must be fishing related and taken in Oklahoma.
- Preference will be given to photos that showcase mentorship.
- Images should reflect safe and legal fishing. (proper limits, sizes, gear, etc.)
- Fish in the image must be clean and whole (i.e. not bloody, filleted, gutted, or mounted)
General Contest Rules:
- Must submit original photos in a digital format using the submission form below.
- Amateur and professional work accepted.
- Submissions will be accepted until December 16, 2022.
*By submitting a photo the photographer acknowledges that, while he or she retains full ownership of the submitted image(s), he or she is granting the Wildlife Department a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free right to publish the photograph(s) in "Outdoor Oklahoma" magazine, on the Department's website, and in related printed material or other means of communication and visual media that relate to the Department's educational programs and overall mission. The photographer warrants that he or she is the sole owner of all copyright interests in the photograph(s) and has full authority to grant the Department the rights referenced herein. The photographer will be credited for his or her image(s), and submissions may qualify as a tax-deductible donation to the Wildlife Department.