The world is not a perfect place, and the World Wide Web—even less so. With all the different browsers, operating systems, and service providers, it is a challenge to prepare for every single possibility.
- Website is best viewed in Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari. The Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation hasn’t tested any of the other browsers at this time.
- If you're having problems, please check your security settings.
- Check your security settings to ensure that your browser accepts cookies.
- Check your security settings to ensure that your browser accepts "Per-session" cookies.
- Check your security settings to ensure that Active Scripting is allowed.
- Update your browser to the latest version.
- If you have an unexpected error, please send an email using the links to the right.
- If you selected Deer in the Animal Type section, selected a Region, and the program sends you to the Paddle Fish Check Station, your Active Scripting isn’t enabled. Please do an Internet search on enabling Active Scripting for your particular browser.
Mobile Device Issues
Please fill out the entire form so ODWC can help you in a timely manner. Please write down a precise description of your issue(s) in the comment box.