Hunter Education Replacement Card


You can obtain a replacement card through the steps below if you received your card in Oklahoma. If you were hunter education certified in another state you should contact the state that issued your card to get a replacement card. For a list of State conservation agencies.

To get your replacement Hunter Education number and/or card to print off. Type your name into the search as it would appear on the original card. If you encounter any issues please call 405-521-3855.


If you would like a hard plastic replacement card download and fill out this form, print it out, and if you have your current card, make a copy of it. Send these and $5.00 to: Hunter Education, Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation, PO Box 53465, OKC, OK 73152.