Purchase New Licenses, Get a Paddlefish or HIP Permit

Customer Information

In order to purchase a hunting license, fishing license, or to get a Paddlefish or HIP Permit online, you must have proof of identity such as:

  • valid driver's license issued in the United States or
  • valid state issued identification card or
  • a passport or
  • a social security number (required if under age 16)
  • If you do not have one of the above for proof of identity you will need to contact a license dealer or Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation License Section at (405)521-3852.

    To continue, please select the following:


    Oklahoma State Statute 51 O.S.A. Section 24A.23 (A) requires that license holder data is confidential
    and will not be given out to the general public.
    Using the back, forward, reload and refresh buttons are discouraged.
    Please use the buttons and links provided to navigate this site