Red River Stripers
We take Newson6 Meteorologist Disk Faurot striper fishing in the Red River below Lake Texoma.
Striped bass on Keystone Lake
Learn how to use live bait and target striped bass on Keystone Lake, just outside of Tulsa, Ok.
Trophy Bluegill fishing on Doc Hollis Lake in SW Oklahoma (Sandy Sanders WMA)
Published on Apr 12, 2016 Go fishing at a new ODWC owned lake in SW Oklahoma located on Sandy Sanders WMA. See why fish biologist consider this to be a trophy sunfish fishery and what they are doing to improve its conditions.
Take me Fishing Day
Published on Jun 29, 2016 NewsOn6 Meteorologist Dick Faurot teams up with Zebco each year to host the Take Me Fishing Day event in Tulsa.
FEATURED IN THE NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2018 ISSUE:
- It's been a year of waiting, but it's finally here! The annual Outdoor Oklahoma Calendar Issue features a special pullout section with great photos featuring the state's natural wonders.
- Wildlife Diversity Information Specialist Jena Donnell travels to the state's oldest wildlife management area for a look at one of the state's rarest birds. Endangered red-cockaged woodpeckers make their home in te McCurtain County Wilderness Area.
- Dedicated to the sportsmen and sportswomen of Oklahoma, the Wildlife Department's renovated headquarters building in Oklahoma City is now open for business.
- Our yearlong "Focus on Hunter Education" culminates with information about staying safe with firearms.
- In the regular "Watchable Wildlife" feature, Whitney Jenkins profiles the pronghorn, a species all to itself.
- Our regular "Off the Beaten Path" section features "Game Warden's Journal," "Game Bag," "Outdoor Calendar" and much more.
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TODAY!
- View Past Issues Online
- Magazine Article Index
- Readers' Photography Showcase
- Freelance Guidelines
- Magazine Staff
MAGAZINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
To renew your subscription, please call (800) 777-0019.