Outdoor Oklahoma has aired on OETA for over 45 years and we are proud of our partnership with Oklahoma's premiere public broadcast station. We also air on various low power small municipal stations in Guthrie, Stillwater, and Enid.
But of course, you can always subscribe to our Youtube Channel:
Watch Outdoor Oklahoma on your television:
OETA Sundays at 8am http://www.oeta.tv/
Guthrie TV GTTV20 cityofguthrie.com/index.aspx?NID=123
Stillwater KWEM-LP TV31 TV31.net
Enid on Channel 11 and 111 enidtv.org
ODWC Management Projects
Ryan and Todd Fishing
How to Hunt Morel Mushrooms
Bassmaster Classic 2016
FEATURED IN THE MAY/JUNE 2019 ISSUE:
- Learn about a team effort among state universities to study sensitive aquatic mayflies and dragonflies in "Fishing Out the Flies" by Wildlife Diversity Information Specialist Jena Donnell.
- "PG13's Passion" reveals how NBA All-Star Paul George's foundation is helping to build a new urban fishing dock.
- Information and Education Specialist Darrin Hill explores how Oklahoma's Boy Scouts were among the earliest to honor conservation efforts in "Blazing the Trail."
- Longtime bass angler Bobby Bell reflects on how his favorite pursuit has evolved over the years in "The More Things Change ... ."
- In the regular "Watchable Wildlife" feature, Education Intern Laura Eckart profiles the Bald Eagle, the national emblem of the United States.
- Our regular "Off the Beaten Path" section features "Game Warden's Journal," "Game Bag," "Outdoor Calendar" and much more.
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TODAY!
ONLY $10 A YEAR
To subscribe with a credit card, log into or create your Go Outdoors Oklahoma account at https://license.
Once logged in, select "Purchase Licenses" then click on "ODWC Merchandise".
To subscribe with check or cash, call (800) 777-0019.
- View Past Issues Online
- Readers' Photography Showcase
- Magazine Article Index
- Freelance Guidelines
- Magazine Staff
MAGAZINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
To renew your subscription with a credit card, log into your account at license.GoOutdoorsOklahoma.com.
To renew your subscription with check or cash, please call (800) 777-0019.