Lacey Swope Outdoors Woman
Outdoor Oklahoma 40 Year Anniversary Special
How To Make a Knife
Historic Flood of 2015
Opening Day Lake Hefner May 30th, 1946
FEATURED IN THE MAY/JUNE 2019 ISSUE:
- Learn about a team effort among state universities to study sensitive aquatic mayflies and dragonflies in "Fishing Out the Flies" by Wildlife Diversity Information Specialist Jena Donnell.
- "PG13's Passion" reveals how NBA All-Star Paul George's foundation is helping to build a new urban fishing dock.
- Information and Education Specialist Darrin Hill explores how Oklahoma's Boy Scouts were among the earliest to honor conservation efforts in "Blazing the Trail."
- Longtime bass angler Bobby Bell reflects on how his favorite pursuit has evolved over the years in "The More Things Change ... ."
- In the regular "Watchable Wildlife" feature, Education Intern Laura Eckart profiles the Bald Eagle, the national emblem of the United States.
- Our regular "Off the Beaten Path" section features "Game Warden's Journal," "Game Bag," "Outdoor Calendar" and much more.
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TODAY!
ONLY $10 A YEAR
To subscribe with a credit card, log into or create your Go Outdoors Oklahoma account at https://license.
Once logged in, select "Purchase Licenses" then click on "ODWC Merchandise".
To subscribe with check or cash, call (800) 777-0019.
- View Past Issues Online
- Readers' Photography Showcase
- Magazine Article Index
- Freelance Guidelines
- Magazine Staff
MAGAZINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
To renew your subscription with a credit card, log into your account at license.GoOutdoorsOklahoma.com.
To renew your subscription with check or cash, please call (800) 777-0019.