Outdoor Oklahoma has aired on OETA for over 45 years and we are proud of our partnership with Oklahoma's premiere public broadcast station. We also air on various low power small municipal stations in Guthrie, Stillwater, and Enid.
But of course, you can always subscribe to our Youtube Channel:
2019 Season of Outdoor Oklahoma
2018 Season of Outdoor Oklahoma
2017 Season of Outdoor Oklahoma
2016 Season of Outdoor Oklahoma
2015 Season of Outdoor Oklahoma
FEATURED IN THE JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2020 ISSUE:
- In 2014, hunters Aaron Milligan and Anthony Mackey set out on a quest to harvest each of the species listed on the federal Harvest Information Program permit. They share their exploits from their years-long pursuit.
- Quail hunting then and now: Keith Knipp recalls how times have changed for bird hunters in the final article of our series "The More Things Change ...".
- We begin covering our Diamond Anniversity here at Outdoor Oklahoma as we look back at a sampling of 75 years of magazine covers. You're sure to reminisce a little.
- In the regular "Watchable Wildlife" feature, learn about the ring-necked pheasant.
- Our regular "Off the Beaten Path" section features "Game Warden's Journal," "Game Bag," "Outdoor Calendar" and much more.
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TODAY!
ONLY $10 A YEAR
To subscribe with a credit card, log into or create your Go Outdoors Oklahoma account at license.GoOutdoorsOklahoma.com/shop/inventory.
To subscribe with bill-me-later, check or cash, call (800) 777-0019.
- Order A Subscription
- View Past Issues Online
- Readers' Photography Showcase
- Magazine Article Index
- Freelance Guidelines
- Magazine Staff
MAGAZINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
To renew your subscription with a credit card, log into your account at license.GoOutdoorsOklahoma.com.
To renew your subscription with check or cash, please call (800) 777-0019.