Index for 1999
Volume 55 Numbers 1 through 6
Destination Turkey Woods Jan./Fed.
On the Job Training March/April
A Smokin' Barrel Full of Hunting Hot Spots May/June
Whistling Wingbeats over Oklahoma Waterways July/Aug.
1999 Big Game Report Sept./Oct.
725,000 Acres of Deer for just $16 a Year Sept./Oct.
A covey of Hotspots for Oklahoma Quail Nov./Dec.
- 10 Fabulous Fishing Trips for 1999 Jan. /Feb.
- A road Map to Trotlining Treasures Mar./April
- Eye of the Tiger May/June
- To cast a line May/June
- Autumn Dreams on Oklahoma Streams Sept/Oct.
Fish and Wildlife Management, Research and Enforcement
- Troubled Waters Jan/Feb
- Conservation at the Crossroads March/April
- Fighting for a Prairie Icon May/June
- Wildlife Management by the Book July/Aug
- Talking Care of Tomorrow, Today July/Aug
- 2000 Winter Bird Survey Nov/Dec
- A half-Century of influence Jan/Feb
- Oklahoma's Flying Hammerheads May/June
- Hobby or Addiction Sept/Oct
- Turkey Hunting Jan/Feb.
- Trotlining Mar/April
- Muzzleloader Hunting May/June
- Duck Hunting July/Aug
- Camping Sept. Oct
- Quail Hunting Nov/Dec.
- The Lost Hunters of the Tesesquite Jan/Feb.
- America's Gun Jan/Feb.
- The Hunter's Challenge July/Aug
- Reader Photography Showcase July/Aug
- Getting an Eyeful of Oklahoma Wildlife Nov/Dec
- Survey Says Nov/Dec
- Aquatic Inquires Nov/Dec
Oklahoma's Watchable Wildlife
- The Cardinal Jan/Feb
- The Groundhog Mar/April
- The Copperhead Mau/June
- The Beaver July/Aug
- The Elk Sept/Oct
- The Bald Eagle Nov/Dec.