2022 Regulation Cover Photo Contest
Your photo could be the cover of the next Oklahoma Fishing and Hunting Regulations booklet. See below for the 2022 contest criteria, general rules and submission form.
2022 Contest Criteria:
- Must be hunting related and specific to one of Oklahoma's hunting seasons.
- Preference will be given to photos that showcase mentorship, antlerless harvest, or both.
- Photos should reflect safe and legal hunting. (proper hunter orange, muzzle is pointed in a safe direction, etc.)
- Images that include harvested animals should be tasteful.
- Photos should be taken in Oklahoma.
General Contest Rules:
- Must submit original photos in a digital format using the submission link below.
- Amateur and professional work accepted.
Submissions will be accepted until January 4, 2022.