Wildlife Management Area Atlas
How can I purchase a Wildlife Management Area Atlas?
In person at the:
- Jenks Office (300 S Aquarium Dr, Jenks) (Cash or check only)
- Oklahoma City Office (1801 N Lincoln Blvd)
- Porter Office (9097 N 34h St W, Porter)
- Durant Office ( 2021 Caddo Hwy, Caddo)
Through the mail:
- By check or money order for $25 for each atlas ordered (on the memo line write: WMA Atlas)
- Use the Outdoor Store Order Form or
- On a piece of paper let us know where you would like the Atlas sent and if the subscription is for yourself or for someone else. If it is going to be a gift please include the person's name and address.
- Visa or MasterCard
- Call (405) 521-3856
Do I need any information to purchase a Wildlife Management Area Atlas?
Management Area Atlas includes a 1 year subscription to Outdoor Oklahoma. You
will be asked where
you would like the atlas to be sent and where you would like the subscription sent. You can send subscription as a gift.
If you are ordering more than one atlas be sure to let us know to handle your subscription or include addresses of where to sent the subscription.
How can I get a copy of the Lakes Of Oklahoma?
The Oklahoma Water Resources Board (OWRB) and Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation (ODWC) have teamed up to offer, free of charge, a new 178-page publication, "Lakes of Oklahoma."
This comprehensive source of information contains maps and related data for 146 reservoirs, including 58 state and federal lakes and an additional 88 public lakes.
Free copies are available for pickup:
OWRB's Oklahoma City office (3800 North Classen Boulevard),
ODWC headquarters in Oklahoma City (1801 North Lincoln Boulevard)
ODWC's Jenks office (300 South Aquarium Drive)
By Mail: The OWRB will mail individual copies for $10 to cover postage and handling.
For more information or to obtain a copy of "Lakes of Oklahoma," visit the OWRB at 3800 North Classen Blvd. in Oklahoma City or call (405) 530-8800.