WELCOME TO THE DOCK!
The Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation is committed to showcasing your proud fish catches to the world! The Dock is a place to share your fish photos and see what's being caught around the state. There are no minimum weight or measurement requirements. It doesn't matter if you caught a two-pound neighborhood pond bass or 100-pound Keystone Lake paddlefish, we want to see it! Any fish species, no matter the size or method of take, that was caught in Oklahoma is eligible for submission. So catch that fish, snap that pic, and show it off at The Dock!
PHOTO SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Photos will not be published unless they meet the following criteria:
- Fish was caught in Oklahoma in 2021; and
- Any person(s) shown in the photo must be appropriately dressed; and
- No tobacco, alcohol, drugs and/or drug paraphernalia, or firearms present in the photo; and
- Fish must be clean and whole (i.e. not bloody, filleted, or gutted); and
- No more than one daily limit for a particular species per person shown in the photo. If no person is shown in the photo, no more than one daily limit for a particular species may be shown in the photo.
Check out recent submissions...
CLICK AN IMAGE SQUARE BELOW TO VIEW 2021 FISH CATCHES FROM ACROSS THE STATE
HAVING TROUBLE UPLOADING A PHOTO?
Contact ODWC's Aquatic Education/Fishing Coordinator: