Stocking is tentative based on flooding, water temperatures, trout availability, road conditions, and other unforeseen circumstances. If stockings are temporarily suspended due to water conditions, they will resume once conditions allow. Any stocking changes will be noted here. Anglers can find information about the most recent stocking dates in the weekly ODWC fishing reports.
- Blue River - Stockings occur from November 1 through March 31.
- Mountain Fork (Beaver's Bend State Park) - Stockings occur year-round
Biologists are continuing to collect water profile data at both of the state’s year-round trout fisheries, Lower Mountain Fork, and the Lower Illinois River. Stream temperatures and low dissolved oxygen often threaten continued stockings, especially during the summer months. The Wildlife Department will requests water releases as necessary to maintain the trout fisheries, but lack of available water and high summer temperatures could curtail trout stockings anytime during the remainder of the summer.
- Lower Illinois River - Stockings occur year-round.
- Robbers Cave - Stockings occur from November 1 through March 15.
- Edwards & Route 66 (OKC) - Stockings occurs from December 1 through February 28.
- Perry CCC - Stockings occur from November 1 through March 31.
- Medicine Creek - Stockings occur from November 1 through March 15.
- Veteran's Park Pond (Jenks) - Stockings occurs from December 1 through February 28.