Location: Lake Hall (Google Map) is located in Harmon County, 13 miles north of Hollis (S10, T4N, R26W). Vegetation around the lake is shinnery oak-grassland type.
Driving Directions: From Hollis – 10 miles north on State Hwy 30, 1 mile west on E1510.
Recreational Facilities: The lake has one boat ramps, five fishing jetties, a fishing dock, picnic tables, and latrines. Hollis is the nearest town in which to obtain picnic and fishing supplies. Hall anglers can pursue crappie, sunfish, and channel catfish. There is one boat ramp with a dock, 5 fishing jetties, renovated in 1985, and primitive camping. The main entrance goes to the boat ramp and dam access, west entrance access west side of Hall.
Bait & Tackle Nearby:
- Castaway Bait Shop (619 E 1st St, Granite, OK 73547)
- Brian's Bait Shop (200 Zinn Ave, Blair, OK 73526)
- Roger's Tackle (1224 W Broadway St, Altus, OK 73521)
- Walmart Supercenter (2500 N Main St, Altus, OK 73521)
Lake History: Lake Hall was constructed by the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation in 1954 and renovated in 1985
- Surface area - 35 ac.
- Volume - 560 ac.ft
- Average depth - 11 ft.
- Shoreline development - 1.9 mi.
- Maximum depth - 29 ft.
- Shoreline length - 1.6 mi.