Join the Wildlife Diversity Research Team
Watching wildlife, whether birds at a backyard feeder or lizards scampering over rocks, is fascinating. Many people enjoy learning to identify wildlife, noting what time of day they see them, their size and the number of individuals present. Your outdoor observations can be extremely important to research being conducted by the Wildlife Diversity Program. By participating in the following surveys, you and your family can contribute information about Oklahoma wildlife.
Learn the the three T's to Tempt Hummingbirds and
how to attract birds to your feeder.
There are two way to participate: (1) print
off, fill out the survey and mail it to the address on the
bottom; (2) download the survey, fill it out, save it to your
computer and return survey by email attachment to the address
listed on the bottom of the survey.
- Winter Bird Feeder Survey (January)
- Nestbox Survey (Feb. 15-Nov. 30) - Online Survey
- Hummingbird Survey (April 1-Nov. 1) - Online Survey
- Texas Horned Lizard Survey (Year-round) - Online Survey
- Rare Wildlife Sighting Report Form(Year-round) - Online Form