Keystone Lake (Google Map) is located 8 miles west of Sand Springs on US 412 and SH 51.
U.S. Corps of Engineers and Oklahoma State Parks manages campgrounds with full RV hookups, boat ramps and designated swimming areas.
- Woody's Bait & Tackle- (918) 245-8491
- Bait Shop- (918) 865-3335
- Keystone Lake Bait & Store- (918) 899-2649
- Walmart Supercenter (Sand Springs)- (918) 245-0213
- North Harvard Bait- (918) 313-3788
- Mister Bass Inc- (918) 396-3848
- Walmart Supercenter (Skiatook)- (918) 396-1244
- Walmart Supercenter (Owasso)- (918) 272-6609
- Pat's Achery & Outdoors- (918) 756-4632
- Walmart Supercenter (Claremore)- (918) 341-2765
Many public-use areas have gentle shorelines and there are a number of courtesy docks as well. A 1,000 ft berm with wheelchair access is located on the north side of the tailwater below the Corps of Engineers' office. The south shoreline of the spillway has a 500 ft berm with wheelchair access.
Aug 14. Elevation is Normal (stable), water temperature 84°F and stained. (USACE Lake Level)
Bass, Largemouth Fair on bill baits, jerk baits, lipless baits, plastic baits, spinnerbaits around channels, main lake, river channel, rocks.
Report submitted by Bailey Johnson (Game Warden Creek County)