Keystone Lake (Google Map) is located 8 miles west of Sand Springs on US 412 and SH 51.
U.S. Corps of Engineers and Oklahoma State Parks manages campgrounds with full RV hookups, boat ramps and designated swimming areas.
- Woody's Bait & Tackle- (918) 245-8491
- Bait Shop- (918) 865-3335
- Keystone Lake Bait & Store- (918) 899-2649
- Walmart Supercenter (Sand Springs)- (918) 245-0213
- North Harvard Bait- (918) 313-3788
- Mister Bass Inc- (918) 396-3848
- Walmart Supercenter (Skiatook)- (918) 396-1244
- Walmart Supercenter (Owasso)- (918) 272-6609
- Pat's Achery & Outdoors- (918) 756-4632
- Walmart Supercenter (Claremore)- (918) 341-2765
Many public-use areas have gentle shorelines and there are a number of courtesy docks as well. A 1,000 ft berm with wheelchair access is located on the north side of the tailwater below the Corps of Engineers' office. The south shoreline of the spillway has a 500 ft berm with wheelchair access.
Nov 28. Elevation is 3 ft. below normal (stable), water temperature 62°F and stained. (USACE Lake Level)
Bass, Largemouth Slow on hair jigs, jigs, plastic baits around brush structure, coves, rocks.
Report submitted by Bradley Magby (Game Warden Creek County)