Hugo Lake (Google Map) is located 7 miles east of Hugo on US 70.
U.S. Corps of Engineers and Little Dixie Community manage campgrounds with full RV hookups, cabins, boat ramps, designated swimming areas and trails for hiking, biking, and equestrian.
- Red Barn Propane - Bait, Tackle- (580) 317-9479
- Walmart Supercenter (Hugo)- (580) 326-6494
- JC's Store- (580) 933-4957
- Walmart Supercenter (Idabel)- (580) 286-6696
- Walmart Supercenter (Broken Bow)- (580) 584-3324
- Hookers Live Bait Fire & Ice- (580) 236-4784
- Beavers Bend Marina- (580) 722-5200
- Beavers Bend Fly Shop- (580) 494-6071
- Playin Hooky Bait Tackle and More- (580) 239-0104
- Sardis Lake Custom Lures- (918) 942-8118
Jan 27. Elevation is Normal (rising), water temperature 52°F and murky. (USACE Lake Level)
Catfish, Blue, Catfish, Channel, Catfish, Flathead Good on chicken liver, cut bait, dough bait, live bait, shad, stinkbait, sunfish around below the dam, channels, main lake, river channel, shorelines, standing timber.
Crappie, White Fair on jigs, minnows around below the dam, brush structure, channels, river channel, standing timber.
Report submitted by Andrew Potte (Game Warden Choctaw County)