Pine Creek Lake (Google Map) is located on SH 3 25 miles east of Broken Bow and 30 miles west of Antlers. Pine Creek Dam is located 9 miles north of US 70 on N 4470 Rd.
U.S. Corps of Engineers manages campgrounds with full RV hookups, boat ramps and fishing piers.
- JC's Store- (580) 933-4957
- Hookers Live Bait Fire & Ice- (580) 236-4784
- Walmart Supercenter (Broken Bow)- (580) 584-3324
- Red Barn Propane - Bait, Tackle- (580) 317-9479
- Walmart Supercenter (Idabel)- (580) 286-6696
- Beavers Bend Marina- (580) 722-5200
- Beavers Bend Fly Shop- (580) 494-6071
- Walmart Supercenter (Hugo)- (580) 326-6494
- Sardis Lake Custom Lures- (918) 942-8118
- Rebel Bait Shop- (918) 297-7405
(Below Pine Creek Lake Dam)
Methods: Trotlines, throwlines, limblines, yo-yos and juglines prohibited from the dam downstream for a distance of 2,000 feet. (Also see “Tailwaters” regulations.)
Aug 12. Elevation is 3 ft. below normal (falling), water temperature 85°F and clear. (USACE Lake Level)
Bass, Largemouth Fair on plastic baits, topwater lures around coves, creek channels, points.
Crappie, Black Fair on jigs, minnows around brush structure, standing timber.
Catfish, Channel Good on chicken liver, stinkbait, worms around below the dam.
Report submitted by Mark Hannah (Game Warden McCurtain County)