U.S. Corps of Engineers and Oklahoma State Parks manage campgrounds with full RV hookups and boat ramps. ODWC manages primitive camping sites and two boat ramps throughout on the Wister Wildlife Management Area.
- D&J Bait N Grub- (918) 655-7975
- Atwoods- (918) 647-9400
- JJ's Bait Shop- (918) 552-2272
- Walmart Supercenter (Sallisaw)- (918) 775-4492
- Sardis Lake Custom Lures- (918) 942-8118
- Double K Bait & More- (918) 613-4101
- Dave's Bait & Tackle- (918) 489-2424
- Rebel Bait Shop- (918) 297-7405
- B & B Bait & Tackle- (918) 652-5117
- Beavers Bend Marina- (580) 722-5200
Aug 12. Elevation is Normal (stable), water temperature 94°F and stained. (USACE Current Lake Level)
Bass, Largemouth Slow on buzz baits, jigs, spinnerbaits around channels, main lake, river channel.
Catfish, Channel Fair on cut bait, punch bait around main lake, river channel.
Crappie, White Fair on jigs, minnows around brush structure, main lake, river channel.
Report submitted by James Williams (Game Warden Le Flore County)