Laws and Regulations
- Hunting Guide (comes out in July/August for fall of that year to spring of the next year)
- Fishing Guide (comes out in December for the following year)
- Waterfowl Guide
(comes out in September for that year's season)
These guides are not a legal document. This is an interpretive summary of the Titles 29 and 800 of Oklahoma Statutes governing Fish and Wildlife laws as established by the Oklahoma Wildlife Conservation Commission and contains those rules that affect the average angler. For a complete listing of official regulations, you can obtain copies of current Oklahoma Statutes through your local library.
Law Enforcement Division enforces laws and regulations that
protect Oklahoma’s wildlife resources. The Division consists of
game wardens, game warden supervisors and eight district chiefs.
Central office staff includes the chief and assistant chief of
enforcement, training coordinator and one secretary.
- Game Warden Directory
- Nuisance Wildlife Control Operators
- Wildlife Rehabilitators
- Operation Game Thief
- Title 800 Rules available online
- Oklahoma Boating Handbook
Game Wardens: Who they are and what they do
Report wildlife violations anonymously to Operation Game Thief at 1-800-522-8039