FEATURED IN THE MARCH/APRIL 2023 ISSUE:
- Anglers' Guide 2023: "Smaller Bass Now, Larger Bass Later." Rule change encourages anglers to catch and keep smaller black bass for the benefit of the overall population.
- State's Longear Sunfish: "One Fish, Two Fish, Three Fishes More." Varied characteristics among state's longear sunfish leads to recognition of three distinct species.
- Tips Are Appreciated: Gobble up these pointers from a turkey hunting guru.
- Ticks Do Have Roles: People often wonder why ticks even exist. One researcher finds fascination with the little suckers.
- Conservation for Kids: This regular feature gives youngsters some fun activities and interesting facts about Outdoor Oklahoma. In this issue, kids can color a red fox.
- "Off the Beaten Path": This regular section features your fishing photos in "The Dock" along with "Game Bag," "Wild About Cooking," "Outdoor Calendar" and more!
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TODAY!
ONLY $10 A YEAR, $18 FOR 2 YEARS, OR $25 FOR 3 YEARS!
To subscribe with a credit card, visit Go Outdoors Oklahoma at GoOutdoorsOklahoma.com and shop as a guest in the Outdoor Store, or log into your Go Outdoors Oklahoma account.
To subscribe with bill-me-later, check, or cash, call (800) 777-0019.
MAGAZINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
To renew your subscription with a credit card, log into your account at license.GoOutdoorsOklahoma.com.
To renew your subscription with check or cash, please call (800) 777-0019.