The Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation’s Stars and Stripes License Project is a donor-funded project that offers hunting and fishing licenses to military veterans and select survivors of veterans lost while serving their country. The Wildlife Department receives no state appropriated funds, so this project allows us to show appreciation to our veterans while maintaining revenue that supports important wildlife conservation in the state.
RECIPIENTS HAVE THESE LICENSE OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM
- Annual Combination Hunting/Fishing License
- 60% or more Disabled Veterans Lifetime Combination Hunting/Fishing License
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Resident Military Veterans
- Gold Star Lapel Recipients (Annual License)
- Next of Kin Deceased Personnel Recipients (Annual License)
Hundreds of hunting and fishing licenses have been provided through this project. The donated licenses come at no cost to eligible sportsmen, and in turn help maintain funding for wildlife conservation programs that benefit all Oklahomans
The Stars and Stripes Project is funded entirely by donations. Those interest in supporting the fund can mail a check to:
Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation
c/o Stars and Stripes Project
P.O. Box 53465
Oklahoma City, OK 73152