NOTICE TO SUBSCRIBERS: The September/October 2021 issue has been delayed because of printing and mailing difficulties that are outside the control of the Wildlife Department. We anticipate this issue being mailed to you the week of Oct. 18, 2021. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenence and frustration this situation has caused for our wonderful subscribers. It is possible that this situation might also delay the November/December issue's delivery to your mailbox, however a digital version will be available starting Nov. 1, 2021, to any subscriber who requests one via email to email@example.com. We cannot thank you all enough for your patience as we try to work through this difficult time of production delays.
FEATURED IN THE SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2021 ISSUE:
- Our annual Big Game Harvest Report details a record-setting hunting season for 2020-21, as deer hunters surged past previous marks for participation and harvest.
- Last year's increased doe bag limit was a boost for ODWC's Hunters Against Hunger program, writes Kelly Bostian of KJB Outdoors.
- Communication & Education Specialist Jena Donnell takes a look at A Century of Science, celebrating Oklahoma Academy of Science's 100th year.
- Chief of Wildlife Bill Dinkines details the whys and wherefores of recent changes in turkey hunting regulations in our regular Panoramas column.
- Learn what's going on with the Oklahoma Wildlife Conservation Foundation, and get up close and personal with Foundation Board member Jean Kates.
- Our regular "Off the Beaten Path" section features your fishing photos in "The Dock" along with "Game Warden's Journal," "Taste of the Wild," "Outdoor Calendar" and more!
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TODAY!
ONLY $10 A YEAR, OR $25 FOR 3 YEARS!
To subscribe with a credit card, visit Go Outdoors Oklahoma at TinyURL.com/GetOutdoorOklahoma and shop as a guest in the Outdoor Store, or log into your Go Outdoors Oklahoma account.
To subscribe with bill-me-later, check or cash, call (800) 777-0019.
- Order A Subscription
- View Archived Issues Online
- Readers' Photography Showcase
- Magazine Article Index
- Freelance Guidelines
- Magazine Staff
MAGAZINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
To renew your subscription with a credit card, log into your account at license.GoOutdoorsOklahoma.com.
To renew your subscription with check or cash, please call (800) 777-0019.