FEATURED IN THE MAY/JUNE 2021 ISSUE:
- After discovering the fun of kayak fishing, Langston resident and police officer Michael Galbraith has taken his newfound passon to a new competitive level. Communication and Education Specialist Smokey Solis tells the story of this "Cop and Bobbers."
- Creating some great wingshooting action for dove season begins many months before opening day. Wildlife Biologist Joey McAllister outlines what is involved in preparing dove hunting fields on the Department's wildlife management areas.
- A shortage of shad in Skiatook Lake has at times limited the fishery's potential. So an idea was born: Use a nearby nursery pond to raise theadfin shad and put them into the lake. Fisheries Biologist Jeremy Duck shows how this ground-breaking idea promises to improve fishing in the future.
- Our regular "Off the Beaten Path" section features "Game Warden's Journal," "Game Bag," "Taste of the Wild" and "Outdoor Calendar."
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TODAY!
ONLY $10 A YEAR, OR $25 FOR 3 YEARS!
To subscribe with a credit card, visit Go Outdoors Oklahoma at TinyURL.com/GetOutdoorOklahoma and shop as a guest in the Outdoor Store, or log into your Go Outdoors Oklahoma account.
To subscribe with bill-me-later, check or cash, call (800) 777-0019.
- Order A Subscription
- View Archived Issues Online
- Readers' Photography Showcase
- Magazine Article Index
- Freelance Guidelines
- Magazine Staff
MAGAZINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
To renew your subscription with a credit card, log into your account at license.GoOutdoorsOklahoma.com.
To renew your subscription with check or cash, please call (800) 777-0019.