Ryan and Todd Fishing
How to Hunt Morel Mushrooms
Bassmaster Classic 2016
Wintertime Striped Bass
FEATURED IN THE MARCH/APRIL 2019 ISSUE:
- Information and Education Specialist Skylar St. Yves explains why an angler's journey never truly ends in the “2019 Anglers' Guide.”
- The Wildlife Department opens a new era of customer service excellence as the "Go Outdoors Oklahoma" licensing system powers up.
- Wildlife Biologist Emily Clark recreated American Indian tools that are now displayed in a Ponca City museum. Learn more in "Just the 'Facts."
- Longtime turkey hunter Audrey Balentine reflects on how his favorite pursuit has evolved over the years in "The More Things Change ... ."
- In the regular "Watchable Wildlife" feature, Education Intern Justin Veach profiles the Cottontail Rabbit, just in time for spring.
- Our regular "Off the Beaten Path" section features "Game Warden's Journal," "Game Bag," "Outdoor Calendar" and much more.
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TODAY!
ONLY $10 A YEAR
To subscribe with a credit card, log into or create your Go Outdoors Oklahoma account at https://license.
Once logged in, select "Purchase Licenses" then click on "ODWC Merchandise".
To subscribe with check or cash, call (800) 777-0019.
- View Past Issues Online
- Readers' Photography Showcase
- Magazine Article Index
- Freelance Guidelines
- Magazine Staff
MAGAZINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
To renew your subscription with a credit card, log into your account at license.GoOutdoorsOklahoma.com.
To renew your subscription with check or cash, please call (800) 777-0019.