- Resident: Resident hunting license & fall turkey license, unless exempt from either.
- Nonresident: Nonresident hunting license & fall turkey license, unless exempt from either.
Jan. 1-15: Must possess hunting license & fall turkey license for current calendar year. Unfilled fall turkey license (Jan. 1-15) may be used the following fall season.
Fall Turkey Season Limit
One tom turkey regardless of method of take.
Archery Fall Turkey
Gun Fall Turkey
- See the map below for restrictions.
Legal Means of Taking
- Archery: Equipment described as legal for big game. See Big Game Regulations.
- Shotgun: Conventional or muzzleloading, using shot no larger than BB (.180 of an inch in diameter) are legal.