The pond features one fish feeder. There is walking access around most of the pond. The pond hosts a variety of species, (e.g. Largemouth Bass, Sunfish, Channel Catfish, and Black Bullheads). There are spider blocks (fish attractors) and jersey barriers through the pond.
1001 E Robinson St Norman, OK 73071
12th Ave. NE and Robinson St.
The pond is located near a dog park and disc golf course. There is a picnic shelter near the pond.
- Walmart Supercenter (Norman)- (405) 579-5203
- Alameda Market- (405) 366-7990
- Calypso Cove Marina- (405) 360-9846
- Little River Marina- (405) 364-8335
- Walmart Supercenter (Del City)- (405) 670-1007
- Bass Pro Shops- (405) 218-5200
- Walmart Supercenter (Purcell)- (405) 527-5621
- Walmart Supercenter (Mustang)- (405) 376-4549
- Walmart Supercenter (OKC)- (405) 491-0320
- Walmart Supercenter (OKC)- (405) 841-6502
Constructed in 2009.
The pond is treated as a bass, sunfish, catfish pond. It is stocked with Hybrid Sunfish and Channel Catfish.