Game Warden (County):
- Woody's Bait & Tackle- (918) 245-8491
- Walmart Supercenter (Sand Springs)- (918) 245-0213
- Keystone Lake Bait & Store- (918) 899-2649
- Bait Shop- (918) 865-3335
- North Harvard Bait- (918) 313-3788
- Mister Bass Inc- (918) 396-3848
- Walmart Supercenter (Skiatook)- (918) 396-1244
- Walmart Supercenter (Owasso)- (918) 272-6609
- Walmart Supercenter (Claremore)- (918) 341-2765
- JD Tackel Box- (918) 923-4820
Walleye, sauger and saugeye: six combined per day/16-inch minimum, including all reservoirs and unimpounded tributaries from Keystone Dam downstream to the Oklahoma state line.
Prohibited methods: snagging between April 15-May 15 in the Arkansas River from Zink Dam for 800 feet downstream.
In the tailwaters area immediately below Webbers Falls Lock and Dam; bowfishing, gigs, spears, spearguns and snagging is prohibited in the first 1,000 feet. Trotlines, throwlines, limblines, juglines and yo-yos are prohibited below Webbers Falls Lock and Dam for a distance of one mile.