Operated by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Impounded in 1953 Ft. Gibson is the last lake in the Grand River chain and is subject to drastic lake level fluctuations. Located near Wagoner, Ok, Ft. Gibson Lake can be accessed through numerous USACE areas and two state parks, and it is very popular for all types of recreation. Ft. Gibson is a highly productive lake, where the Ozarks meet the central irregular plains. Rocky bluffs and outcrops dominate the east side of the lake, and shallower with gradual slopes on the west side.
Fort Gibson Lake (Google Map) is located 7 miles east of Wagoner on SH 51.
U.S. Corps of Engineers and Oklahoma State Parks manage campgrounds with full RV hookups, boat ramps and designated swimming areas.
- Mater's Bait & Tackle
- Dunham's Sports- (918) 913-4250
- Mike's Outdoors- (918) 687-3146
- Bait Barn- (918) 682-4479
- Walmart Supercenter (Muskogee)- (918) 687-0058
- Walmart Supercenter (Wagoner)- (918) 485-9515
- Bait Masters- (918) 485-9206
- Walmart Supercenter (Tahlequah)- (918) 456-8804
- Jimmy Houston Outdoors Store- (918) 456-1156
- Pokey's Trading Post Bait & Tackle Shop- (918) 386-2738
Crappie have a 10" minimum and daily limit of 15.
On the west side of the lake, some access is possible from jetties and berms.
All crappie: 15 combined per day/10-inch minimum.