Operator: U.S. Corps of Engineers
Location: Oologah Lake (Google Map) is located just east of Oologah on US 169 and SH 88.
Recreational Facilities: U.S. Corps of Engineers manages campgrounds with full RV hookups and boat ramps.
Find a Fishing Campground: Oologah
Bait & Tackle Nearby:
- The Tackle Box (7405 OK-88, Oologah, OK 74053)
- Fischer Bait & Tackle (312 E Cherokee Ave, Nowata, OK 74048)
- JD Tackel Box (123 N Owalla Ave, Claremore, OK 74017)
- Nabatak Outdoors (13055 East, OK-20, Claremore, OK 74017)
- Lazy J's Tackle (1400 S Reavis Rd, Claremore, OK 74017)
- Walmart Supercenter (1500 S Lynn Riggs Blvd, Claremore, OK 74017)
- Surface area - 29,460 ac.
- Shoreline length - 216.9 mi.
- Volume - 544,100 ac.ft
- Maximum depth - 72.2 ft.
Management Practices: Hybrid striped bass and walleye are regularly stocked.