Oologah Lake (Google Map) is located just east of Oologah on US 169 and SH 88.
U.S. Corps of Engineers manages campgrounds with full RV hookups and boat ramps.
- The Tackle Box- (918) 559-9505
- Lazy J's Tackle- (918) 688-6000
- JD Tackel Box- (918) 923-4820
- Nabatak Outdoors- (918) 342-5000
- Walmart Supercenter (Claremore)- (918) 341-2765
- Walmart Supercenter (Owasso)- (918) 272-6609
- Walmart Supercenter (Skiatook)- (918) 396-1244
- Fischer Bait & Tackle- (918) 273-8602
- Mister Bass Inc- (918) 396-3848
- North Harvard Bait- (918) 313-3788
Hybrid striped bass and walleye are regularly stocked.
The Red Bud Bay Marina offers a fishing dock with easy access.
May 21. Elevation is 9 ft. above normal (falling), water temperature 75°F and murky.
Bass, Largemouth Good on jigs, spinnerbaits, topwater lures around brush structure, shallows.
Catfish, Blue Excellent on live shad, worms around below the dam.
Report submitted by J.D. Stauffer (Game Warden Rogers County)