Operator: Oklahoma State Parks
Location: Robber's Cave (Google Map) is located 6.5 miles north of US 270 on SH 2.
Recreational Facilties: Oklahoma State Parks manages campgrounds with full RV hookups, cabins and trails for hiking, ATVs and equestrian. ODWC manages primitive campgrounds only during open deer and turkey hunting seasons.
Find a Fishing Campground: Robbers Cave State Park
Bait & Tackle Nearby:
- Rebel Bait Shop (400 Main St, Haileyville, OK 74546)
- B & B Bait & Tackle (16651 OK-9, Eufaula, OK 74432)
- Double K Bait & More (30010 S County Rd 4351, Whitefield, OK 74472)
- JJ's Bait Shop (20108 N County Rd 4460, Stigler, OK 74462)
- Walmart Supercenter (432 S George Nigh Expy, McAlester, OK 74501)
- Surface area - 46 ac.
- Shoreline length - 1.7 mi.
- Volume - 552 ac.ft
- Maximum depth - N/A
Lake Wayne Wallace
- Surface area - 94 ac.
- Shoreline length - 3.1 mi.
- Volume - 1,516 ac.ft
- Maximum depth - 45.2 ft.
Fourche Maline River
- Shoreline length - 1.5 mi.