Fort Cobb Lake (Google Map) is located 5 miles north of Ft. Cobb on State Hwy 9.
Fort Cobb State Park manages campgrounds with full RV hookups, fishing jetties and boat ramps.
- Dj's Bait Shop(104 Brookdale Rd, Apache, OK 73006)- (580) 588-2121
- Claphans Corner(3894 OK-92, Chickasha, OK 73018)- (405) 224-0315
- Ralph's Resort(263 East NE Resort Rd, Elgin, OK 73538)- (580) 492-4763
- Porter Hill Bait Shop(12027 US-62, Elgin, OK 73538)- (580) 492-4861
- Walmart Supercenter (Weatherford)(1349 Eagle Rd, Weatherford, OK 73096)- (580) 772-1408
- Walmart Supercenter (Chickasha)(2001 S 1st St, Chickasha, OK 73018)- (405) 224-1867
- Little Dam Bait Shop(Medicine Park, OK 73557)- (580) 529-3267
- Lead Babies Slabs(215 E Main St, New Cordell, OK 73632)- (580) 832-5177
- Walmart Supercenter (El Reno)(2400 S Country Club Rd, El Reno, OK 73036)- (405) 262-7354
- Walmart Supercenter (Lawton)(1002 NW Sheridan Rd, Lawton, OK 73505)- (580) 355-9070
Lake is stocked with hybrid striped bass and saugeye.
Fort Cobb Reservoir Report
May 28. Elevation is Normal (stable), water temperature 68°F and stained. (USACE Lake Level)
Catfish, Blue, Catfish, Channel Fair on chicken liver, hot dogs around main lake.
Report submitted by Justin Cornett (Game Warden Caddo County)
Eagle Scout Prospect Builds Bat Boxes
A group of Scouts gathered to plan, build, and install three rocket-style bat boxes.
May 22, 2023
Tips for Moving Turtles from Roadways
Oklahoma's roads can be a dangerous place for wildlife, especially deliberate but slow-moving turtles. As you motor across the state this spring, consider lending these fellow travelers a hand with these three tips.
May 18, 2023