Lake Arcadia was built by the US Army Corps of Engineers and is operated by the City of Edmond.
Lake Arcadia (Google Map) is located in between US 66 to the north, Memorial Road to the south, Post Road to the east and I-35 to the west.
The City of Edmond manages campgrounds with full RV hookups, boat ramps, fishing piers and swimming beaches.
- Walmart Supercenter (Edmond)- (405) 348-8005
- Academy (Edmond)- (405) 715-4530
- Cabela's- (405) 546-3500
- Lakeview Grocery- (405) 877-3155
- Lucky Lure Tackle- (405) 749-1808
- Walmart Supercenter (OKC)- (405) 841-6502
- Walmart Supercenter (Del City)- (405) 670-1007
- Magic Bait Co- (405) 282-8040
- Bass Pro Shops- (405) 218-5200
- Walmart Supercenter (Guthrie)- (405) 282-7900
Fish surveys are conducted every five years. Brush piles are put in the lake for fish habitat in addition to stocking saugeye and hybrid striped bass.
Striped bass and/or striped bass hybrids: five combined per day, of which only two may be 20 inches or longer.
Walk-in fishing is allowed year-round on the Arcadia Lake shoreline within the conservation area. Fishing is not allowed on the ponds or wetland areas.