Mineral Wells is two ponds connected by a culvert under the road, separating the ponds into an upper and lower pond. The upper pond has a fish feeder on it, while the lower pond has a fountain. A few of the fish species found in the pond are Largemouth Bass, Sunfish, Crappie, Channel Catfish, and Black Bullheads. Spider blocks (fish attractors) are spread throughout both ponds.
901 S Division Guthrie, OK 73044
Division St. And Mineral Wells Circle
The park has a variety of amenities. It also has public restrooms on site.
- Walmart Supercenter (Guthrie)- (405) 282-7900
- Magic Bait Co- (405) 282-8040
- Lakeview Grocery- (405) 877-3155
- Walmart Supercenter (Edmond)- (405) 348-8005
- Academy (Edmond)- (405) 715-4530
- Cabela's- (405) 546-3500
- Cowboy Corner at Lake Carl Blackwell- (405) 743-1977
- Lucky Lure Tackle- (405) 749-1808
- Walmart Supercenter (Stillwater)- (405) 707-0744
- Walmart Supercenter (OKC)- (405) 841-6502
The ponds are from an old river channel that got cut off. The ponds connect to Cottonwood Creek.
The pond is stocked with Hybrid Sunfish and Channel Catfish