The pond features one covered fishing dock, one fish feeders, and a fountain. There is also a bridge over an arm of the pond. The pond has spider blocks (fish attractors) spread throughout. There is a sidewalk that goes around a majority of the pond. The pond hosts a variety of species, with White Crappie being very abundant.
2200 S. Holly Ave. Yukon, OK 73099
The park provides a picnic shelter, a playground, baseball fields, horseshoe pits, walking trails. Restrooms are at the main office on site.
- Academy (Yukon)- (405) 246-1429
- Walmart Supercenter (Yukon)- (405) 350-1900
- Walmart Supercenter (Mustang)- (405) 376-4549
- Walmart Supercenter (OKC)- (405) 491-0320
- Walmart Supercenter (OKC)- (405) 773-2625
- Lucky Lure Tackle- (405) 749-1808
- Walmart Supercenter (OKC)- (405) 841-6502
- Walmart Supercenter (El Reno)- (405) 262-7354
- Bass Pro Shops- (405) 218-5200
- Cabela's- (405) 546-3500
The park was constructed in 1966.
The pond is stocked with Hybrid Sunfish and Channel Catfish.
Parking spots are available, but no ADA access.